If you are looking for the best ethical beauty products to gift in 2021, you’ve come to the right place! That’s right, welcome to the TOG 2021 Beauty Gift Guide. We’ve spent all year testing and trying and falling in and out of love and we can officially say, these are the best beauty gifts you can get your hands on this year. Lessssgo.
By: Lisa Fennessy
This post contains some affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, TOG receives a small percentage of the sale price. Some brands may have paid a small fee to be featured. We only recommend brands that we truly believe in. Support our editorial work by supporting them!
IN THIS POST
For the makeup lovers and even the makeup minimalists, I love recommending the OGEE Sculpted Face Sticks. These creamy sticks add life and radiance to any complexion. Want to go from BLAH to WAAAAAAW in seconds? This is it. These go on sheer with a subtle hint of color and a buildable glow. Fantastic for all skin types from teens to mature skin.
Also, love that these are formulated with green coffee oil to stimulate collagen, sal tree resin to refine the appearance of pores and organic tapioca power to smooth. Plus these come with all three sticks nested in a giftable box. V. gift worthy.
Also, you can’t ever go wrong with an incredible facial tool. Facial cupping is trending in 2021 and for good reason. Cupping can help smooth wrinkles, increase elasticity, sculpt, tone, firm, reduce the appearance of dark circles, relax tension and revitalize the look of skin…but the reason I love facial cupping the most is because this practice also helps reduce puffiness. And the older I get, the puffier I get, WHY?! 😭 So let’s be honest, when you can give someone the gift of anti-puffiness, what else is there to give?! My rec is the Province Apothecary set from VERT Beauty. Easy to use, affordable and sort of fool-proof. Get on that.
Also, let’s face the facts: it’s winter and skin and lips start to dry out in a…special way. That’s why we love introducing a beautiful face cream, a nourishing lip balm and the practice of facial steaming. Facial steaming can help loosen up clogged pores and blackheads all while boosting moisture and circulation. But one of the best things about a facial steamer is that it can help products penetrate at a deeper level.
That means you are going to get more out of your face cream than you would without steaming. After trying a couple steamers over the past year, we landed on Vanity Planet’s Aria Ionic Facial Steamer (which you can currently save on when you buy through the links on this blog ONLY!).
Every time I use it, my face products just soak right into my skin and it always leaves my skin feeling so soft. Also, face steaming just feels amazing. Hands down, this makes a fantastic gift for almost anyone. (Now I want to go steam again, brb!)
Lastly, how about an effective $8 face oil?! Yup, you read that right. Check out Papillon’s Wild-Harvested Rosehip Seed Oil. Rosehip seed oil is uber rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, polyphenols, vitamins C E, B and carotenoids, and it provides relatively high protection against inflammation and oxidative stress. (source, source). Which, now that I’m writing this, I’m like, why are we not all using rosehip seed oil on our faces?!
And if you are looking to make an impact, consider donating to The Ocean Cleanup. The Ocean Cleanup is a non-profit organization developing and scaling technologies to rid our oceans and rivers of plastic. Their current goal is to clean half a million football fields worth of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, with 356,500 football fields worth cleaned to date! Their end goal? To remove 90% of floating ocean plastic.
Ethical Beauty Gifts Under $15
- VERT Beauty Gift Card ($15)
- Papillon Wild Harvested Cold-Pressed Rosehip Oil ($8 for a Try Me size)
- Olive and June Press On Nails ($10)
- 100% Pure Eye Masks ($7)
- Milk + Honey Bath Bombs ($5)
- Cocockind Highlighter Stick ($13)
- Honest Beauty Créme Cheek Blush ($13)
- The Detox Market Super Chill Face Pill ($12)
- Osmia Lip Doctor ($12)
- Sade Baron La Rose Soap ($14)
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane ($7.90)
- Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub ($10)
- Simplified Skin Organic Bulgarian Rose Water ($14)
- Axiology Multi Use Balmie in Frosting ($14)
- ORGAID Vitamin C Revitalizing Sheet Mask ($6)
Ethical Beauty Gifts Under $50
- OGEE Sculpted Face Stick ($42)
- Province Apothecary Facial Cupping Set from VERT Beauty ($29)
- ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara ($28)
- Coyuchi Organic Sateen Eye Mask ($18)
- ILIA After Hours Gift Set ($48)
- Mon Am Facial Acupressure Tool ($19)
- Boxwalla Subscription Box ($49.95)
- Hanni Plastic Free Razor ($38)
- Dazzle Dry Passionate Wine Nail Polish ($20)
- Jenny Patinkin Luxury Vegan Petites Brush Set ($50)
- Prima Skin Therapy Body Cream ($32) (SAVE: Use Code ORGANIC20 to get 20% off.)
- Erin’s Faces Fruit Smoothie Lip Gloss ($25)
- Laurel’s Mask and Bowl Set ($36)
- ILIA Chromatic Eye Tints ($28)
- Abbot NYC Exploration Set ($29)
- Live Botanical Hormonal Harmony Calming Oil ($48)
Ethical Beauty Gifts Over $50
- Vanity Planet Facial Steamer (Exclusive TOG offer: $49.50 or BOGO for $75.20)
- Beauty Heroes Subscription ($138 for three months)
- Biophile Sample Trio ($125)
- Le Prunier Plum Beauty Oil ($72)
- Mito Red Light Therapy ($199+)
- Kūlia Regenerative Face Serum ($128)
- Wilding Empress Tool Duo ($104)
- Jenny Patinkin Rose on Rose Body Roller ($125)
- Westman Atelier Les Petites Clean Glow Trio ($78)
- Phlur Hanami Eau de Parfum ($96)
- Mukti Organics Age Defiance Eye Serum ($96)
- Aloha Glow Kit ($72)
- True Botanicals Renew Glowy Skin Confidence Set ($125)
- Olive & June Winter Mani System ($100)
- KHUS KHUS The Fix Face potion ($84)
- Josh Rosebrook Mini Mask Trio ($75)
- May Lindstrom’s The Problem Solver ($100) or Honey Mud ($90)
What’s catching your eye this year?